Monday, February 27, 2012

Images From My Life

I follow a blog that is called girl talk. Carolyn Mahaney and her daughters write there.The tag line says "conversations on biblical womanhood and other fun stuff". (As a side note....anyone remember that board game girl talk? There were red stickers that you could put on as zits...haha!). Anyway, on that blog they have a series called 52Home. They originally started it because they wanted to encourage women and mothers, in particular, in knowing that what they are doing day in and day out has eternal value. So they are just random snap shots of things during their day. I love it! I wanted to do something similiar here on my tiny online space. Mostly because these are the types of pictures I take that end up filed away in some desktop folder that I never look at. And these are things that I want to remember. And that make me smile.

So...all of that to say. Some days I will just be posting pictures like this...

We've been cleaning out clostets and I've had a helper...

No comments:

Post a Comment