Monday, September 24, 2012

An Exciting New Venture!

As anyone who keeps up with the Autry family knows, we are adopting from Honduras. We are just a wee bit excited! Well as you also may know, adoption ain't cheap. So we have a little business venture in the works and I wanted to give you a sneak peak!

Several years ago, me and three other girls had a little stationery business called Loop De Lou. It was such a fun season of our lives. After we all had little ones, it became a bit too much to handle, so we decided to shut the doors after 6 paper filled years.

A few months ago, I started brainstorming ways that I could help raise money on an ongoing, consistent basis to fund our adoption. And it hit me! Stationery! I already know the business and I LOVE to design. Seems like a win - win! So, I have been busy working on some new designs to start up a new stationery business! And the best part is all of the profits will go to help bring a child into a forever family.

Here it is!

Speak Stationery! The verse is "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute". I want my future child to have a voice. I want all of the fatherless children all over our world to have a voice and I believe that starts with people who will advocate for them. So, this is my feeble little way to hopefully do that. The goal is that Speak would first fund our adoption and then continue to fund adoptions on an ongoing basis.

Here is a small sneak peak of a few Christmas card designs....




I am so excited to be designing again!! I hope you will consider Speak stationery for your Christmas cards and gifts this year. More info coming soon on how to order and access to all of my designs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment